UTzone.de

UTzone.de (https://www.utzone.de/forum/index.php)
-   UT - Server (alle) (https://www.utzone.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   (UT2004) I want to buy an UT2004 server from DNW . (https://www.utzone.de/forum/showthread.php?t=3527)

Ovidiu1969 21.02.2015 18:05

I want to buy an UT2004 server from DNW .

Hello. I want to buy an UT2004 server from DNW and before that I have some basic questions.
1 - The redirect service is free ?
2 - Mumble voice server is free ?
3 - There is a limit in storage of maps, mutators, etc. (1GB, 2GB, etc.)
4 - Server administration pages are in english or in german language ?
5 - If I want to increase the number of slots, the server's IP is changed ?
6 - Can I pay for 1 year ?
Thank you !

Donzi 21.02.2015 18:25

1. Free
2. Free
3. Not yet, future settings
4. English & German, switchable
5. nope
6. ofc

i thank you :D

Ovidiu1969 22.02.2015 01:40

First of all, excuse my english, I'm sure I make mistakes, I am from Romania and I learned Russian at school (:(). Thanks for your answer, Donzi. I have one more week contract with Gameservers and then I will send the money to DNW. I chose DNW because, in my opinion, this is the best offer on the market today. I studied other offers (Gameservers.com, Clanwarz.com, Multiplaygameservers.com, G-portal.de, Server.Nitrado.net, Gameserver.gamed.de, Ngz-server.de) and finally I chose DNW because is the best (offer vs. price). It's true, I found two cheaper offer, but no free redirect service, no free voice server and I think no good support like UTzone. In fact, the main reason for choosing DNW was the community. I really love this game (since 2000) and here you have a big community who loves Unreal too. Because I am a beginner (it's my first server), I think I will find here some good tips to arrange the server. Good luck to all !

slice 22.02.2015 08:48

Zitat:

Zitat von Ovidiu1969 (Beitrag 35804)
I chose DNW because, in my opinion, this is the best offer on the market today. I studied other offers (Gameservers.com, Clanwarz.com, Multiplaygameservers.com, G-portal.de, Server.Nitrado.net, Gameserver.gamed.de, Ngz-server.de) and finally I chose DNW because is the best (offer vs. price).

Its not the price alone. Notice, DNW Server made by players for players.

After years and many diffrent hosters i can say DNW have the best pings/routing, performance and support.

Sry my english sucks too :D

King 22.02.2015 14:20

DNW Admins are pretty good at supporting their customers :)

Ovidiu1969 24.02.2015 18:38

I hope so, Slice and King. Today I cancelled the contract with Gameservers. I want to order the server from DNW, but I don't understand german. I will make a translation, but I am not sure if is correct. Another problem, on the page ''Kasse'', no Romania on ''Land''. Maybe someone can help me.

Ragnos 24.02.2015 18:45

You can switch to your language at the bottom right of the page.

Donzi 25.02.2015 10:44

Zitat:

Zitat von Ovidiu1969 (Beitrag 35866)
no Romania on ''Land''.

Choose Germany and write your normal address in the fields

Ovidiu1969 25.02.2015 14:06

OK, thanks for your advices. I ordered the server today. It will be enabled on 1 March 2015. I look forward. Then, maybe you can help me to make some improvements to the server (especially settings for a good ping, no lag, internet speed, smooth game). Thanks again, quick and polite answers...

Donzi 25.02.2015 14:30

Server is ready for testing. I'll give you access to it earlier this day ;)

If you have questions, dont be shy to create a new topic :)

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 17:50 Uhr.