Alt 01.03.2015, 10:32   #3
Ovidiu1969
Grünschnabel

Beigetretene Cups: 0
Cup Siege: 0
Downloads: 698
Uploads: 0
Standard

Thanks Wormbo ! I removed the three mutators by prefixing with # the lines in the .ini file. Yes, I have map voting enabled, but how can I configure mutators here ? Anyway, I don't think that is a normal reaction of the server. If I chose my mutators, my type of game, bots, etc, the server must play that way. To be more explicit, I try to show you what steps I followed :
1 - I chose this mutators (Selected mutators) :
Bonus Combos Adds the Pint-sized combo (LLLL) and the Camouflage Combo (RRRR).
Game Speed Modify the game speed.
Postal Babes The Postal 2 babes will party at the end of the match!
ProSniperRifle [ONS] Pro Sniper Rifle [ONS], Modified and Compiled by [PSI]PsySniper
ServerColor ServerColor
XxxX Translocator v3a XxxX Trans v3a
2 - Then I ticked ''Set selected mutators'' and then ''Restart map". After this, I received this message :
Restart Conflicts
A conflict was found between a command line value and its default value from the ini file. You must resolve the conflict before the server can be restarted
Command line values normally override the default value. To allow the command line value to override the default value, clear the checkbox, then click Accept. To update the command line with the value from the ini, just click Accept.
Setting Defaults Command Line Override
Goal Score 300 0
Friendly Fire Scale 0.000000 0
Spawn Protection Time 2.000000 0
Max Players 6 4
Max Spectators 1 0
Then I ticked ''Accept''. The server starts a new map with these settings. Everything it's OK. After the map end or if I vote another map during the game, the server switch to another map , but with old settings, like this :
Selected Mutators
Name Description
InstaGib Instant-kill combat with modified Shock Rifles.
No Adrenaline Adrenaline pickups are removed from the map.
No Double Damage Double Damage pickups are removed from the map.
No SuperWeapons SuperWeapon pickups are removed from the map.
UTComp Version 1.7a A mutator for warmup, brightskins, hitsounds, and various other features.
I don't know what to do. For now, I sit and watch the server. We don't play our favourite style because of this problem. Maybe someone can explain to me more detailed what should I do. Thank you !

Geändert von Ovidiu1969 (01.03.2015 um 20:38 Uhr)
Ovidiu1969 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten