ResidentDJ der UTzone!

Benutzerbild von Ragnos

Beigetretene Cups: 7
Cup Siege: 2
Downloads: 366
Uploads: 122
Standard

English is totally fine.

1) AntiTCC might be "obsolete" but it's the only thing we've got. There is nothing you could do about cheating in ut2004 these days, but this keeps the old and simple stuff away.

2) quit would be the right command, but ucc-bin won't listen to keyboard input unless you configure it in your server.ini:

Code:
[Engine.Engine]
ServerReadsStdin=True
You can also run remote commands via ingame console. After authentication "admin quit" will shutdown the server.

Regardless, ucc-bin will also listen to Ctrl+C and shut down correctly. Ctrl+C does nothing else but send a SIGINT to this process, which means you can stop the server with this command:

Code:
kill -SIGINT $PID
I take it you are simply running these servers in screens. You should search for server management scripts (think init.d-scripts) which usually keep track of said PID. I don't have one here atm since we are using a advanced solution to run our servers, but google should have you covered.

3) For redirect to work you need a functional webserver. (Apache2, nginx, etc.) This webserver doesn't need to (and usually shouldn't) be on the same host as your gameservers so it doesn't lag ingame as someone downloads all the files. For example, while our gameservers are located at a ping-optimzed datacenter, redirect-content is served from this very webserver at a datacenter with cheaper traffic costs.

The ports you mentioned have nothing to do with webservers. Webservers are running on Port 80, if running with HTTPS Port 443. Webservers can run on different ports, but thats rarely the case.

What have you done so far to setup your redirect, apart from compressing your content?

Quick'n'dirty webserver for redirect-purposes (no guarantees):

+/- Klappen
Code:
apt-get update && apt-get install apache2
cd /var/www/html; mkdir redirect
cd redirect
cp -R /home/servers/compressed-stuff/*.uz2 /var/www/html/redirect
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/redirect
systemctl restart apache2

Then open port 80 on your firewall.

If you are running your servers from home, i have to assume you don't have much upload bandwidth available. Consider renting a cheap webspace to serve these files from somewhere not behind your router. That way it won't lag during gameplay and you prevent choke on your internet connection.

4) Can't tell without server.log. Usually webadmin shouldn't change things randomly. Make sure your ini's aren't write-protected or changed while ucc-bin is running. If you need to change something on your ini, shutdown the server first.

5) Wormbo might call me a liar, but as far as I know every mutator works online like offline, given everybody has got the files. Make sure every mutator you use is listed as ServerPackage= Entry on your server.ini. That doesn't apply for default-mutators.

Then again, while there is no Lighting Gun-Mutator, there is one for the Sniper-Rifle. Unless you mixed something up in your statement, simply remove that mutator and you will have these LG's back, since its the Default.