Zitat:
README:
CTF-Austere

Level name: Austere
Version: 1.1
Gametype: Capture the flag
Author: Otto J. Rask

Description:
Leaking pipes, worn bricks, rusting supports, waving flags and flying blood. What else could an abandoned factory section need? Be wary of hidden enemies.

Author comments:
Austere was a project of mine to actually get a level done in Unreal Tournament 3. Originally made for myself, later on extended to please the other UT3 players too. In the course of about 9 months, I made 6 beta versions, of which each received feedback upon which every version was built on, but keeping my head on things I liked. I sent version 1.0 (Beta version 6 in other words) to try my skills in the Make Something Unreal Contest. Oddly enough and for my pure surprisement, Austere was picked for fifth place in Phase three category best DM/CTF level (many thanks for the judges!). Now with version 1.1 I've finalized and fixed some few glitches which were still in version Beta 6. Although I've made a credits list below, I'd like to own a sentence to stevelois from Epic Games Forums for taking the time to play the beta versions and give proper constructive feedback and for keeping my motivation high on completing this level. Thanks mate! And a big thanks for Epic Games for a great franchise to sink my time into.

In this .zip file I have included the music track I originally intended to include in this map (Rask - Austere.mp3). Afterwards I thought to leave it out and let the ambient sounds and shrieks of battle do its part, which worked very well in my opinion.

Happy capping!

Credits (in no specific order):
- Staward
- WoLvErInE
- SEBASTIEN-NOVA
- Mrn
- Bl!tz~
- shombowhore
- nepfish
- apophis3d
- firefly
- Cirian
- xX Dog Food Xx
- minifloppy
- Odedge
- Mr. UglyPants (for almost sending feedback )
- J112

Thanks for the feedback and kind comments everyone, appreciated!

Also thanks to Epic Games who lets us map for and mod this game.

Contact information:
Email: ojrask@gmail.com

Copyright information /////

This map was created personally by Otto J. Rask, using UT3 and its assets. Some own assets used. Music track included in the .zip file was also created by Otto J. Rask. Use of my personal content (the level assembly, textures, sounds, music, meshes, etc.) in your projects or forwarding them in single entities or in packages/compilations is forbidden. If you have a need for a certain asset, you can try getting a permission from me with a good reason via email. An exception is placed on the music track Austere.mp3, which is free to send to people if you keep my name visible on it. Thanks for understanding.

You can send this .zip file forward to your fellow UT3 players and server owners, but keep it intact as it is now.

If you wish to include this level within mappacks, other compilations or comparables, please contact me personally via email.

If you have any questions or would like to get in touch otherwise, please email me to ojrask@gmail.com.
Schotti ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort