Pinguin
Voice Pack Penguin

Benutzerbild von Pinguin

Beigetretene Cups: 0
Cup Siege: 0
Downloads: 324
Uploads: 128
Standard Danielle Harris Voice Pack v2.1

Known as the popular scream queen for her roles in several horror movies, including four Halloween movies. Updated version 2.1 of my Danielle Harris voice pack with sounds for most events. It contains different age of this celebrity that is certain made a range from child star to adult actress.

Click the thumbnail below to download the voice pack at UTzone.de.

Version: 2.1 - December 18, 2011

Zusätzliche Beschreibung:
+/- Klappen
Zitat:
This is a voice pack of the most popular scream queen Danielle Harris. You may recognized for her role as Jamie Lloyd including Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) & Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989), reprised as Annie Brackett in Rob Zombie's Halloween (2007) & Halloween II (2009), among some other movies are medium on impact that would fit them enough to this voice pack. It contains different age of this celebrity that is certain made a range from child star to adult actress; but it contains amount of swear words in some taunts that may be too unsuitable for younger players to hear. Version 2.1 is adding some various clips for her small appearance in some television series and creating a Simple Batch file to automatically remove some other versions of the Danielle Harris VP rather than this (including the "VP11" and "VP2" suffix). This is a very hard to knowledge to record and refine samples that I don't want to take back in charge to record some TV shows. If you brought any of the complete shows on DVD, you'll get worked hard to make the new VP at your own. The sounds are PAL audio format with 8-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files.

General Info:
Title: Danielle Harris v2.1
File Name: DanielleHarrisVP2K4_v2.1.zip
Release Date: December 18, 2011
Author: Tux Android
E-Mail: axelong93.newwave@gmail.com
Total Unique: One-Hundred and One
Software Used: GoldWave v5.64 Beta and v5.65 (upgraded from versions 5.55, 5.58 and 5.63b), Media Player Classic Home Cinema (CCCP), UT2K4 Voice Packager v1.0.4.6, UnrealEd 3.0, YouTube Downloader v2.7.2 and v3.4

Version History:
v2.1, 18-Dec-2011
  • Reverted the voice pack's filename to "VP1" suffix, declared as the first volume. I don't want to rename some of the .U package file just for a cause unless if I would move some sounds and make a new ones to compile the second volume of Danielle Harris with "VP2" suffix.
  • Convert the pitch value of the character Jamie Lloyd to PAL format plus adding more samples for the guest appearance of Danielle Harris in some television series.
  • Move the files in the archive into separate folders for easily extract/unzip to your base UT2004 directory.
  • New style in the HTML ReadMe file with dark grey background and HTML5 development.
  • Rearranging some sounds to the another section and all strings by random in the Acknowledgments, Friendly Fires and Taunts sections.
  • Create the "Delete DanielleHarrisVPOlds.bat" file to automatically remove some older versions of the Danielle Harris VP if you have one of them.
v2.0, 16-Jul-2011
  • Updated version of the voice pack, changing file format into RAR to deliever achieved smaller sizes.
  • Rebuilt the module from the ground up, including renaming the file with the proper "VP" moniker. Keep DanielleHarrisPortrait.utx unmodified.
  • Recorded a couple of new sounds, including new character Abby Proctor from 1992 TV pilot episode 1775, and Maria Sanchez from 2010 thriller movie Cyrus: Mind of a Serial Killer.
  • Fixing the sounds of Jamie Lloyd using the newest release of GoldWave v5.63 Beta, supports M4A files encoded with MPEG-2 Part 3 from CD quality (44 kHz) to become audible and perfect high definition sound. Bug fixed through version 5.58 of the software. (Unfortunately, GoldWave updated the latest Beta release in part of the link......maybe not.)
  • Rearranged some of the Friendly Fire sounds, bringing the shortest three to the top of the list. Some others (including Acknowledgment and Taunt string events) are ordered alphabetically.
v1.1, 22-May-2011
  • Stretching all sound clips to PAL format by a factor of 104.271 (25/23.976) using GoldWave, mostly used in UK, Australia, Western Europe countries, etc.
  • Gender changed from 'Female' to 'None', so you can use them with any model.
  • Laddered to add a new race called "Custom VPs" from the Races dropdown list. It's a race that specifies new existing voice packs and character portraits but no models.
  • All sounds are now 8-bit, 22kHz mono .WAV files to shrink the file size.
v1.0, 02-Apr-2011
  • Original release version of the voice pack.
  • The screenshot of the voice pack inside this archive does not show up.

Samples:
"Whoever you are, I've got a big dog with me, and he bites!"
"You know, I made the fuel from an apple you threw away."

Contents:
16 Acknowledgments
0 Names
16 Friendly Fires
8 Orders
30 Other/Miscellaneous
40 Taunts

Tip me on Ko-fi (new!)

Zitat: