Cup Siege: 0
Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Standard New File Added: DM-UTCRAFT-A19

DM-UTCRAFT-A19

Beschreibung:
+/- Klappen
Zitat:
Since this is a test version please do not mirror this file. Leave comments here: https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/987718

New in this version: New custom Minecraft-like pickups and pickup bases. Lots of work to layout and pickups. New tunnel system and beach greatly increasing the playable area of the map and the recommended player count. Lots of small hidden shortcuts. Forest and village left mostly the same, aside from moving one of the buildings and smoothing/extending the area a bit, and adding lots of stairs to the beach areas. I got a few comments about the water surrounding the beach area being hard to get out of. It's actually very easy, just move toward the edge of the beach (DO NOT PRESS JUMP) and look slightly upward and you will hop out of the water automatically. Let me know if you have problems with this, and I might try another solution, like sloping blocking volumes around the edges of the beach, or maybe extending the beach out a bit farther so there is more room to maneuver. There are still a few places where bots have problems in this version, but they can traverse most of the blocky terrain. The rear mountain and shortcuts are NOT pathed for bots.

I left the rear mountain mostly untouched from the previous alpha, but I do plan to remove it or build a new area there in the next release. I left it in because I wanted to finish the main area before making a final decision about it. I also plan to refine the tunnel layout and make it a bit more "natural" looking.

Press "E" to activate the jukeboxes (brown boxes with checkerboards on the sides and a slot on top.) Each jukebox plays a different song. That's why there are several music files (also for people who want to reuse them.) The ogg music from Minecraft was a bit too quiet compared to regular UT2004 tracks, so I've increased the volume a bit since the last release. Be sure to replace the tracks. Pressing "E" will also interact with a few other things.

I need your comments to make this map better! Thanks

Credits:

MINECRAFT TEXTURES AND MUSIC COPYRIGHT MOJANG. (http://minecraft.net/)
All other custom meshes and textures by Jefe.
"Multi Adrenaline" based on DGUnreal's version.
Thanks to everyone who has given feedback, including Muir, Dragon3750, Hollon, Imperial, Cancer, Demonslayer, and Ollievrthecool.
P.S. This is all Muir's fault!

Since this is a test version please do not mirror this file. Leave comments here: https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/987718
ForenBot ist offline  
Alt 18.02.2015, 09:59   #2
ForenBot.UTzone
Clan.UTzone

Beigetretene Cups: 0
Cup Siege: 0
Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Standard

DM-UTCRAFT-A19 has been updated!
ForenBot ist offline  
Thema geschlossen