Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Rund Um die UTzone.de > Feedback

Feedback Anregungen,Kritik, Ihr habt Fragen zur UTzone? Na dann hier rein mit!

Antwort

Teilen Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 15.03.2011, 19:33   #91
DavVador
Grünschnabel

Beigetretene Cups: 0
Cup Siege: 0
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von nothingtohide Beitrag anzeigen
@Dav
@Donzi

I think here is just a broken wire u both fight against cheaters and making things good in other hand RuinatioN is the one with the trouble he also does his work but if you are in ACT or ClanBase u cant hate someone because u can use your powers to destroy someone else. You chose to be ClanBase (ACT) and people ofcourse gonna hate you (@RuinatioN or any other ACT member) But when u are hated means u do your job good. But when u got people who helps you to ban cheaters and make new anti cheat software you have to look at them and say thank you for your help I am sure the time Dav and Donzi spend to make those things nobody said to them thank you or paid them for. People like you both deserve special place in ACT team part of the ACT but outside ClanBase individuel.

And for RuinatioN that dude needs a break.
I agree mainly on what you say, except that i dont expect any thanks or money (you still can xD) for what i do, some people like it and thanks me for that, some dont care at all, some complain, some insults me, you cant get everyone at your side when it's touching those subjects.

Concerning ACT i think you're right, when you choose to join ACT, for sure many people will hate you, and i do agree with you, if you are hated it's because you do your job and you're not just a smart "pussy" with anyone being friends, mates or unknown people when it concerns cheating.
And i say it again, i understand ruination in this subjet as you cant make special rules for anyone otherwise the system is fucked up from inside.
Otherwise every cheater caught could say, "it was just for testing with my anticheat for my servers". Imagine where it could end...
It's more complex than just "Donzi wanted to help the community so it's ok".
Imagine because i'm an anticheat developer would mean i could use any cheats for testing and if i get caught on a public server with a cheat i would just say "it was for testing only guyz". Who would be sure i'm telling the truth ?
I dont wanna say Donzi have to be banned, its not my opinion at all, i just wanna try to make you understand another point of view.
DavVador ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 15.03.2011, 19:40   #92
Eisbaer
UT2K4 Fan

Benutzerbild von Eisbaer

Downloads: 507
Uploads: 29
Standard

@sÀtÁñ:
Da hast du vollkommen Recht, so schätze ich Donzi auch ein.
Wenn ich erlich bin spiele ich nicht so gerne, ich bin immer Stolz wenn ich gewinne.
Nur wenn jemand zu schwach ist, wo sich von vernerein schon feststeht das ich gewinne ohne grosse anstrengung macht es auch keinen Spass.
Da muss gut Aktion hinter sein .
Ich zocke mit den Assasin Bot´s auch der schwersten Stufe + Lernfähige Bot.
Da ist es nicht ganz einfach zu gewinnen und es macht Fun .
Verlieren und Lob an den Gewinner kann ich auch nach meiner Niederlage verteilen.
Ist halt nur ein Game.

@Donzi:
Freuntlich bin ich immer geblieben, bis zu dem einen bestimmten Tag wo du dazwischen gegangen bist.
Da war ich wohl nicht so gut drauf und dann sowas.
Aber eine Entschuldigung ist angebracht wie ich danach auch geschrieben habe.
Ich würde mal sagen das wir alle eine grosse gemeinde sind und zusammen halten sollten anstatt gegeneinander uns aus zu spielen.
Eisbaer ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 15.03.2011, 21:20   #93
Bi()ha2arD
Toxic

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 1
Standard

Couldn't you maybe do a hashckeck if you find a suspicious filename, and if the hash doesn't match, then you know it's not a cheat and you don't have to log it?
Alt 16.03.2011, 12:10   #94
DavVador
Grünschnabel

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Bi()ha2arD Beitrag anzeigen
Couldn't you maybe do a hashckeck if you find a suspicious filename, and if the hash doesn't match, then you know it's not a cheat and you don't have to log it?
I'm sorry, as i said on an other forum, i wont come into technical details on a public area and with people i dont know, i hope you understand.
Alt 16.03.2011, 12:54   #95
Razorkill.UTzone
Chefanzünder

Benutzerbild von Razorkill

Beigetretene Cups: 4
Downloads: 42
Uploads: 2
Standard

Nature One 2017 We call it Home

Es sind die schmutzigen Jungs,die Herzen brechen....Mit freundlichen Grüßen,DAS HANDWERK
Razorkill ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.03.2011, 20:15   #96
Atomic Damage
Grünschnabel

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 5
Standard

Ok, you want laws?

Zitat:
Richtlinie 95/46/EG (Datenschutzrichtlinie)
Die Richtlinie verbietet in der Regel die Verarbeitung sensibler personenbezogener Daten. Es sind jedoch Ausnahmen von diesem Verbot vorgesehen, etwa wenn die betroffene Person ausdrücklich in die Verarbeitung der genannten Daten eingewilligt hat
This means: (first sentence) Every processing of private person-related data is forbidden. You say, your strange mutator does not scan contents of files but names, but since you don't publish the true actions it does, noone can be sure that you are telling the truth. Especially with your stupid argumentation we can't and won't trust you in any way.
Secound sentence is something to the "antivirus is illegal" discussion: There are exceptions like if the involved person has explicit agreement to the processing. So if you install an anti virus, you do it, like Wormbo (?) or someone said voluntarily. On the other side scanning a system for virus is not the same as "scanning" with your programm, because my antivirus wont send any data to anyone.
In addition to this, I found a law that gives us following rights:

Zitat:
Betroffene (natürliche Personen, über die Daten bei öffentlichen oder nicht-öffentlichen Stellen gespeichert sind), haben nach dem Bundesdatenschutzgesetz folgende (gem. § 6 Abs. 1 BDSG) unabdingbare Rechte:

* Auskunft darüber, ob und welche personenbezogenen Daten über sie gespeichert sind
* Auskunft darüber, aus welchen Quellen diese Daten stammen und zu welchem Verwendungszweck sie gespeichert werden
* Berichtigung von falschen personenbezogenen Daten
* Übermittlung persönlicher Daten an Dritte zu untersagen
* Löschung oder Sperrung ihrer Datensätze. Der Anbieter ist nicht zwingend zur Löschung verpflichtet.
* Beschwerderecht bei der zuständigen Aufsichtsbehörde für den Datenschutz
First point means: information about whether data were stored and if yes, which data were stored.
Other points are not interesting for this. But what is interesting is, that you didnt fullfill your information-obligation to us, which means you are currently not doing anything legal.
You will have to publish any (!!!) kind of processing the mutator does, as long as you didnt do that, its just illegal.

And I am fucking sure, I can find many, many other laws that you are colliding with, this was just a search of 2 minutes.
Atomic Damage ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.03.2011, 00:15   #97
DavVador
Grünschnabel

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Atomic Damage Beitrag anzeigen
This means: (first sentence) Every processing of private person-related data is forbidden. You say, your strange mutator does not scan contents of files but names, but since you don't publish the true actions it does, noone can be sure that you are telling the truth. Especially with your stupid argumentation we can't and won't trust you in any way.
Trusting me or not wont change what it really does.
If you start with suppositions you can say anything on everything but it wont make it real.

Zitat:
Secound sentence is something to the "antivirus is illegal" discussion: There are exceptions like if the involved person has explicit agreement to the processing. So if you install an anti virus, you do it, like Wormbo (?) or someone said voluntarily.
The agree button is solving this.

Zitat:
On the other side scanning a system for virus is not the same as "scanning" with your programm, because my antivirus wont send any data to anyone.
Have you checked the source of your antivirus ? or is suppositions only ?
Many antivirus send data to retrieve informations about the supposed virus detected.

Zitat:
In addition to this, I found a law that gives us following rights:
First point means: information about whether data were stored and if yes, which data were stored.
Have you read the message being displayed ? I posted it a few pages before...
Zitat:
Zitat von DavVador
[...]anticheat system which needs to scan your computer
or take some screenshots and may log your IP, GUID, names, game informations and any suspicious files or activity.
Can you read it ?
Now let me ask you a question, do you have such a message on each server you join ?
I can tell you it's definitely NO on 90% of them.
And every UT server running is logging at least your GUID, your IP and your ingames names.
Most of them use an anticheat too or other mutators wich add contents being stored, i wish you good luck if you wanna sue them all
Alt 17.03.2011, 15:43   #98
Atomic Damage
Grünschnabel

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 5
Standard

Zitat:
Trusting me or not wont change what it really does.
Only thing I gonna reply to this: you are not telling what it really does, so you don't fullfill your obligation, so its illegal. Say whatever you want.
Atomic Damage ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.03.2011, 17:02   #99
DavVador
Grünschnabel

Standard

Zitat:
Only thing I gonna reply to this: you are not telling what it really does, so you don't fullfill your obligation, so its illegal. Say whatever you want.
It does a scan of your computer and can log the data i mentioned. Tell me what am i doing more ?
I wont of course detail every process of the scan as it would be stupid to do so, i'm sorry if you cant understand it.

And same apply for example for antitcc, it doesnt really tells what it does aswell.
If you think so, show me what it says it does and i'll show you it does much more and that's normal, you cant go into too much details, otherwise you can give full source code, because it's the same.

Geändert von DavVador (17.03.2011 um 17:22 Uhr)
Alt 17.03.2011, 19:12   #100
sÀtÁñ.UTzone
Administrator

Benutzerbild von sÀtÁñ

Beigetretene Cups: 8
Downloads: 320
Uploads: 150
sÀtÁñ eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Standard

read the terrible manual of the game.

Geändert von sÀtÁñ (17.03.2011 um 22:44 Uhr)
sÀtÁñ ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort