Downloads: 781
Uploads: 271
Standard Neuer Download: Cheburashka

Cheburashka

Beschreibung:
+/- Klappen
Zitat:
General info:
This is a scratch made Cheburashka model for Unreal Tournament 3 (Чебурашка, cheburator​3).
About: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheburashka. The actual cartoons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0sPp1pdjEw .
Main features:
  • Fuzzy material!
  • Custom skeleton (custom body proportions, unused leg bones and "flappy" ears, but with original UT3 animations).
  • Full SDK (for extra parts, own textures, derivatives or anything) - available in addition to DeusX SDK (will be released very soon).

This is my second character model (JC Denton is the main deal). Made in 4.5 days starting from complete DeusX SDK:
1day - fur material setup
1day - actual modeling and texturing
1.5days - making the material Work and other tweaking
1day - other related preparations and wrap up
and a couple of months - creating my JC Denton model…

The model has no interchangeable parts (limitation of the special material used), there are no 1P arms and only the standard UT3 female voice. The model is made just for fun, so I do not intend to make it the "best ever". The included features are: team colors, LOD1 and LOD2 meshes for even better performance, custom faction and support for localized UT3 versions.
More information and feedback is available in:
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=716380

Installation:
Copy the provided \UTGame\ folder with all contents into the \Unreal Tournament 3\ folder (located in your "My Documents" OR you can put it into the game file folder under Steam, Program Files or where you installed UT3 also). Example of the full path:
...\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars\Cheburator
  • I also recommend to delete UTCustomChar.ini file located in "...\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config\" folder, IF you have any problems in the character creation screen or garbage from deleted character mods. The game will recreate that config file and it will be clean from all obsolete data.
  • For uninstalling - delete Cheburator folder where you installed it and delete UTCustomChar.ini
  • Note: you need "EnableHighPolyChars=True" in your UTEngine.ini to see the fuzzy material (LOD0 model). My game never enables this setting from in-game menu, so I set it in config file and mark it read only, so it never resets.
  • Note2: do Not press "Toggle shoulder type" in character creation screen - that can cause bugs with the eye textures. To reset any potential problems - create the character again by choosing "create new".

Credits:
Made by SDX-LV (use Epic games forum personal messaging for contacts).
Thanks to Johanna for convincing that cheburashka should be made and for beeng amazing
Thanks to modeler Usama for the idea (he made Cheburator model for UT2004).
Also big thanks to all the people who wrote UT3 tutorials and who help in Epic’s forums - it would be impossible for me to model anything without that support.

Copyright:
The model is provided as it is, use at your own risk. The Cheburashka character is a copyrighted property, so we can only do what owners allow But apart from publisher's rights Anyone CAN DO ANYTHING with this model and I encourage people to reuse parts or whole of this model in any project. The complete SDK with all source models, textures and scripts is available to help you in your projects. I would appreciate if you could post me a message about work done using this model and mention DeusX SelfDevelopmentKit in your credits.

Требуйте русский продукт!
Schotti ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort