Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > UT > UT - Server (alle)

UT - Server (alle) Was man so alles brauch für einen UT-Server. UT99, UT2003/4, UT3, UT(4)

Antwort

Teilen Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 01.01.2017, 00:56   #1
Party Boy
Dritte-Welt Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Party Boy

Beigetretene Cups: 0
Cup Siege: 0
Downloads: 45
Uploads: 6
Party Boy eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Standard Setting up a server

Sorry for speaking English, I don't know where to ask since the Epic Games forums closed and absolutely nobody use the new one...

1) I've set up 2 servers, what do you use in this day an age as an anticheat?, isn't AntiTCC2009R6 obsolete?..

2) What's the command to correctly shut down the server?, I've tried stop quit, exit, shutdown, etc; also I can't find it on Google, I'm shutting down the server killing the screen where is being executed (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)

3) Which ports do I need to open for the redirect to work?, I'm behind a router and I've opened 20, 21 and 22 TCP with no avail, I believe the URL is correctly set http://x.x.x.x/redirect/ (this is the folder where I threw my .UZ2s

4) Every time I change something in the webadmin it randomly hangs itself, it doesn't work until I restart the server, this didn't use to happen before

5) Do the Lightning Gun mutator works online?, in my server it just change the sniper ammo, the classic sniper is still there... I'm loading it with UTComp 1.7a_3fix, No Adrenaline, Multi Dodging 2k4 v4, Heads-Up Display Fix
Alt 01.01.2017, 03:47   #2
Ragnos.UTzone
ResidentDJ der UTzone!

Benutzerbild von Ragnos

Beigetretene Cups: 7
Cup Siege: 2
Downloads: 358
Uploads: 122
Standard

English is totally fine.

1) AntiTCC might be "obsolete" but it's the only thing we've got. There is nothing you could do about cheating in ut2004 these days, but this keeps the old and simple stuff away.

2) quit would be the right command, but ucc-bin won't listen to keyboard input unless you configure it in your server.ini:

Code:
[Engine.Engine]
ServerReadsStdin=True
You can also run remote commands via ingame console. After authentication "admin quit" will shutdown the server.

Regardless, ucc-bin will also listen to Ctrl+C and shut down correctly. Ctrl+C does nothing else but send a SIGINT to this process, which means you can stop the server with this command:

Code:
kill -SIGINT $PID
I take it you are simply running these servers in screens. You should search for server management scripts (think init.d-scripts) which usually keep track of said PID. I don't have one here atm since we are using a advanced solution to run our servers, but google should have you covered.

3) For redirect to work you need a functional webserver. (Apache2, nginx, etc.) This webserver doesn't need to (and usually shouldn't) be on the same host as your gameservers so it doesn't lag ingame as someone downloads all the files. For example, while our gameservers are located at a ping-optimzed datacenter, redirect-content is served from this very webserver at a datacenter with cheaper traffic costs.

The ports you mentioned have nothing to do with webservers. Webservers are running on Port 80, if running with HTTPS Port 443. Webservers can run on different ports, but thats rarely the case.

What have you done so far to setup your redirect, apart from compressing your content?

Quick'n'dirty webserver for redirect-purposes (no guarantees):

+/- Klappen
Code:
apt-get update && apt-get install apache2
cd /var/www/html; mkdir redirect
cd redirect
cp -R /home/servers/compressed-stuff/*.uz2 /var/www/html/redirect
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/redirect
systemctl restart apache2

Then open port 80 on your firewall.

If you are running your servers from home, i have to assume you don't have much upload bandwidth available. Consider renting a cheap webspace to serve these files from somewhere not behind your router. That way it won't lag during gameplay and you prevent choke on your internet connection.

4) Can't tell without server.log. Usually webadmin shouldn't change things randomly. Make sure your ini's aren't write-protected or changed while ucc-bin is running. If you need to change something on your ini, shutdown the server first.

5) Wormbo might call me a liar, but as far as I know every mutator works online like offline, given everybody has got the files. Make sure every mutator you use is listed as ServerPackage= Entry on your server.ini. That doesn't apply for default-mutators.

Then again, while there is no Lighting Gun-Mutator, there is one for the Sniper-Rifle. Unless you mixed something up in your statement, simply remove that mutator and you will have these LG's back, since its the Default.
Alt 01.01.2017, 21:23   #3
Party Boy
Dritte-Welt Benutzer

Standard

Thanks for the reply

I'm actually hosting my UZ2s in my site, I asked because I didn't know why it doesn't work in my PC, I have 50/6 Mb connection

I'm realizing I opened the FTPs ports instead of the webserver one, I'm a fucking idiot, I have installed Apache 2

When the webadmin crash it logs "error while attempting to close socket" ad infinitum

The Lightning Gun mutator comes with the game, this is a clean installation:

http://i.imgur.com/JrIObuV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0n19qrc.jpg

EDIT

Well, it's the UTComp that's is interfering with the Lightning Gun, I've changed the loading order and it's working now, I've probably broken something else though, time will tell

Geändert von Party Boy (02.01.2017 um 00:36 Uhr)
Party Boy ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02.01.2017, 08:17   #4
Ragnos.UTzone
ResidentDJ der UTzone!

Benutzerbild von Ragnos

Standard

Never heard of (or don't remember...) UTcomp enforcing mutators unless it's configured, but whatever. I'm not that experienced with running the server from the Client, only used the Dedicated Package for that.

Again, a full log would be helpful. That statement reads like you didn't assign a seperate port for your Webadmin. Default is 8080, you can assign any other port. We established a best practice of Gameport+1 for the sake of usability.
Alt 02.01.2017, 14:29   #5
Party Boy
Dritte-Welt Benutzer

Standard

it's a dedicated server patched to 3369.2

I started the server and changed level from Rankin to Albatross and the webadmin stopped to respond, now it not even says the socket error

Code:
Log: Log file open, Mon Jan  2 10:12:03 2017
Init: Name subsystem initialized
Init: Version: 3369 (128.29)
Init: Compiled: Dec 14 2005 17:11:00
Init: Command line: DM-Rankin?game=XGame.xDeathMatch?Mutator=HUDFix.MutHUDFix_LadderMod,UTClassic.MutUseLightning,MultiDodging2k4v4.MutMultiDodging,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,utcompv17a_3fix.MutUTComp?AdminName=PartyBoy?AdminPassword=XXXXX ini=ut2004.ini -nohomedir
Init: (This is Linux64 patch version 3369.2)
Init: Character set: Unicode
Init: Base directory: /ut2004/System/
Init: Ini:ut2004.ini   UserIni:User.ini
Init: Build label:  Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]
Init: Object subsystem initialized
Log: Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet
Log: Browse: DM-Rankin?Name=Player?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Jakob?team=255?game=XGame.xDeathMatch?Mutator=HUDFix.MutHUDFix_LadderMod,UTClassic.MutUseLightning,MultiDodging2k4v4.MutMultiDodging,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,utcompv17a_3fix.MutUTComp?AdminName=PartyBoy?ADMINPASSWORD=XXXXX
Log: Collecting garbage
Log: Purging garbage
Log: Garbage: objects: 36742->36737; refs: 463322
Log: Game class is 'xDeathMatch'
Log: Bringing Level DM-Rankin.myLevel up for play (35) appSeconds: 17.213107...
ScriptLog: Loading Admins & Groups
ScriptLog: Kick and Ban Privileges Loaded
ScriptLog: Maps & Game Privileges Loaded
ScriptLog: Admins & Groups Management Loaded
ScriptLog: Extra Privileges Loaded
ScriptLog: Mutators HUDFix.MutHUDFix_LadderMod,UTClassic.MutUseLightning,MultiDodging2k4v4.MutMultiDodging,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,utcompv17a_3fix.MutUTComp
ScriptLog: GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging True
ScriptLog: Adding random vote to map list
ScriptLog: MasterServerGameStats initializing
ScriptLog: UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7787 successfully bound.
Log: Resolving master0.gamespy.com...
Log: Defaulting to false
Log: Defaulting to false
Log: Resolving ut2004master2.epicgames.com...
WebAdmin: Loading Available Maps
WebAdmin: Loading Game Types
Log: Mutator exported successfully: SpiderSteroids.MutSpiderSteroidReplacer
Log: Weapon exported successfully: SpiderSteroids.SpiderSteroidLayer
WebAdmin: XWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin Initialized on port 7877
Log: MasterServerUplink: Resolved ut2004master2.epicgames.com as 199.255.40.171.
AntiTCC:  
AntiTCC: ==================================================
AntiTCC:  Anti TCC 2009 Release 6 build 2010-01-08 17:52
AntiTCC:  Copyright (c) 2003-2009 Wormbo
AntiTCC: ==================================================
AntiTCC:  * Admin faker name is 5T8szQ9 (DM-Rankin.xPlayerReplicationInfo)
AntiTCC:  * Initializing checks...
AntiTCC:  * Calculating Quick MD5 for AntiTCC2009r6...
AntiTCC:    [ 60dc92b63a4d913ac9fb9d96507f4868 ]
AntiTCC:  * Calculating Full MD5 for AntiTCC2009r6...
AntiTCC:    [ 774ffbe3fb242109cd4e81ab6d3111cb / E876CDEB4F1E62B5D51C079241D20574 ]
AntiTCC:  * Player IDs are logged to AntiTCCPlayerIDs, old IDs are removed after 30 days
AntiTCC:  * Player view rotation lock is enabled
AntiTCC:  * Audio rolloff lock is enabled
AntiTCC:  * FOV lock is enabled
AntiTCC:  * WARNING: A custom mod that replaces the PlayerController is active on this
AntiTCC:             system. Anti TCC will not be able to prevent certain server crash
AntiTCC:             attempts from affecting the server or unpatched clients.
AntiTCC:             (custom class: UTCompv17a_3fix.BS_xPlayer)
AntiTCC:  * Securing client consoles
AntiTCC:  * Logging output to AntiTCC_2017-01-02_10-12_xDeathMatch_DM-Rankin
AntiTCC:    when neccessary
AntiTCC:  
Log: AInternetLink Resolve failed: Can't find host master0.gamespy.com (HOST_NOT_FOUND)
ScriptLog: UdpGameSpyUplink: Failed to resolve master server address, aborting.
Log: MasterServerUplink: Connection to ut2004master2.epicgames.com established.
Log: Approval APPROVED
Log: Master server requests heartbeat 0 with code 1132
Log: Master server requests heartbeat 1 with code 1132
Log: Master server requests heartbeat 2 with code 1132
Log: Master server assigned our MatchID: 66889423
ScriptLog: ProcessServerTravel: DM-1on1-Albatross?game=XGame.xDeathMatch?mutator=AntiTCC2009r6.MutAntiTCCFin
It stopped logging there, the console shows that the map loaded correctly

=====================================================================

On an unrelated thing, can this uploads be replaced?, I've just uploaded recent versions

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=1701
http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=1703
http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=4206
Alt 02.01.2017, 14:34   #6
Ragnos.UTzone
ResidentDJ der UTzone!

Benutzerbild von Ragnos

Standard

Yep, can't see an error there. Are you sure you didn't configure your two servers to the same webadmin port? Any other applications running which could interfere? (check with "sudo netstat -tulpn")

You can switch the language to english at the bottom of every page. If you are the "owner" of said uploads you can just re-upload it by clicking on "Edit". If that doesn't work, send us a download link via pm, and we will upload the new versions.
Alt 02.01.2017, 16:04   #7
Party Boy
Dritte-Welt Benutzer

Standard

Code:
pablo@unreal:~$ sudo netstat -tulpn
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:7877            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      10348/ucc-bin-linux
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:3306          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1441/mysqld
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:30033           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1696/ts3server
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1148/sshd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10011           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1696/ts3server
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8988            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      10362/ucc-bin-linux
tcp6       0      0 :::80                   :::*                    LISTEN      1425/apache2
tcp6       0      0 :::30033                :::*                    LISTEN      1696/ts3server
tcp6       0      0 :::22                   :::*                    LISTEN      1148/sshd
tcp6       0      0 :::10011                :::*                    LISTEN      1696/ts3server
tcp6       0      0 :::443                  :::*                    LISTEN      1425/apache2
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8888            0.0.0.0:*                           10362/ucc-bin-linux
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8889            0.0.0.0:*                           10362/ucc-bin-linux
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8898            0.0.0.0:*                           10362/ucc-bin-linux
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9987            0.0.0.0:*                           1696/ts3server
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10777           0.0.0.0:*                           10362/ucc-bin-linux
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10777           0.0.0.0:*                           10348/ucc-bin-linux
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:7777            0.0.0.0:*                           10348/ucc-bin-linux
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:7778            0.0.0.0:*                           10348/ucc-bin-linux
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:7787            0.0.0.0:*                           10348/ucc-bin-linux
udp6       0      0 :::9987                 :::*                                1696/ts3server
My webadmins are 7877 and 8988, I don't know why there is no 28902 (that should be the Master Server (it works btw)) and there are two 10777 instead (this port is not forwarded)

=====================================================================

I can't edit them, I didn't upload them, they also don't figure in my files

This are the new files:

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=4470
http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=4471
Alt 02.01.2017, 16:45   #8
Ragnos.UTzone
ResidentDJ der UTzone!

Benutzerbild von Ragnos

Standard

10777 is used for broadcasting the presence of a server inside your LAN. Just disable it and connect to it via using a favorite-list entry.

Code:
[IpDrv.MasterServerUplink]
DoLANBroadcast=False
Port 28902 isn't a port on your server but the one Epic's MasterServer listens on.

Are you running both servers from the same directory? If so, have you made sure both servers are using their own ini file? Because you log states that server uses UT2004.ini, which is the default. Webadmin needs to write into ut2004.ini as soon as you hit that save button. If two servers try to write into the same ini things get wonky.

You should always use a unique filename for your servers ini file. We usually go for server_tam.ini server_ictf.ini etc. or simply server.ini. That way its distinguishable from clientside ini files.

Otherwise i'm all out of ideas.
Alt 02.01.2017, 17:19   #9
Party Boy
Dritte-Welt Benutzer

Standard

Yes, they use UT2004.ini and UT2005.ini:

RunServer1.sh

Code:
./ucc-bin-linux-amd64 server DM-Rankin?game=XGame.xDeathMatch?Mutator=HUDFix.MutHUDFix_LadderMod,UTClassic.MutUseLightning,MultiDodging2k4v4.MutMultiDodging,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,utcompv17a_3fix.MutUTComp?AdminName=PartyBoy?AdminPassword=XXXXX ini=ut2004.ini -nohomedir
RunServer2.sh

Code:
./ucc-bin-linux-amd64 server DM-Rankin?game=XGame.xDeathMatch?Mutator=HUDFix.MutHUDFix_LadderMod,UTClassic.MutUseLightning,MultiDodging2k4v4.MutMultiDodging,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,utcompv17a_3fix.MutUTComp?AdminName=PartyBoy?AdminPassword=XXXXX ini=ut2005.ini -nohomedir
Also, I'd like to know how to put options there, is this correct ? . . .

Code:
./ucc-bin-linux-amd64 server DM-Rankin?game=XGame.xDeathMatch?Mutator=HUDFix.MutHUDFix_LadderMod,UTClassic.MutUseLightning,MultiDodging2k4v4.MutMultiDodging,XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon,NoDoubleDamage.MutNoDoubleDamage,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,utcompv17a_3fix.MutUTComp?Options="Maxplayers=2?MaxSpectators=16?WeaponStay=False"?AdminName=PartyBoy?AdminPassword=XXXXX ini=ut2005.ini -nohomedir
Alt 02.01.2017, 17:46   #10
Ragnos.UTzone
ResidentDJ der UTzone!

Benutzerbild von Ragnos

Standard

Please use ucc-bin instead of ucc-bin-linux-amd64. The amd64 executables are really poor quality wise, and offer no benefit. I hear it's known that these have problems with webadmin, on both windows and linux.

What you are trying to do with the options won't work and doesn't make sense. Options are meant to be used within xVoting, and nowhere else. If you want to change the startup-values for these settings please do it within server.ini directly.

While i'm at it, i strongly suggest using XAdmin.AccessControlIni as AdminControlClass. It enables you to store multiple admin credentials within XAdmin.ini, and becomes necessary if you try to implement ReservedSlots with ServerExts. XAdmin can be shared by both servers.