Pinguin
Voice Pack Penguin

Benutzerbild von Pinguin

Beigetretene Cups: 0
Cup Siege: 0
Downloads: 324
Uploads: 128
Lächeln AnnaSophia Robb Voice Pack

My first young Hollywood voice pack for UT2004 to do so. AnnaSophia Robb is one of my prettiest Hollywood teens in history and one of the most popular girls in the Tournaments, so please be gentle and kind on this person if you are older than her existing age. Isn't she pretty?

By special request for lev tolstoi. Thanks!

Click the picture below to download the voice pack at UTzone.de.

Version: 1.0 - November 10, 2011

Zusätzliche Beschreibung:
+/- Klappen
Zitat:
Name: AnnaSophia Robb
Race: Human

Data:
Being astonishing with beauty of endorsement that makes her outcome by popular demand since then. AnnaSophia Robb is an amazing teen star and also one of the most popular girls in the Tournaments although she was cursed by generations, gains the possession of the puppy love of darkness, not much worth as the automated "teenage drama queen" in perfect demise for three times to delay the evidence with the astounding from her best celebrity affiliates.

What happens next if AnnaSophia and her fresh co-stars will beat you in satire of horrors forever, or did she will always keep you a secret to become one of them while you we're doing something important to her? But now, just close your eyes, and keep your mind wide open.

Here is a UT2004 voice pack of the talented young American actress AnnaSophia Robb. She's one of my prettiest Hollywood teens in history, seriously I don't have a crush on her just please be gentle and kind on this person if you are older than her existing age. This is the first voice pack that is for the child/teen star I've been made because lev tolstoi requested this custom VP from me and provided some audio samples. He published the Leslie Burke model from the 2007 family movie Bridge to Terabithia because AnnaSophia has taken the role and it is the perfecly fit for this voice pack I created. I've included my own .UPL file of the archive with the portrait of AnnaSophia but NOT a full model; I hope some of UT fans will purely enjoy it. Many events that aren't covered have their requisite text in place so you can use them, only you won't hear the sounds. I'm recording some of her voice from the two movies in 2005 would be rather childish, similar to Young Anakin Skywalker VP (or 'Ani' exact). I'll make some more young celebrity voice packs if anyone is interested. The sounds are PAL audio format with 8-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files.

General Info:
Title: AnnaSophia Robb v1.0
File Name: AnnaSophiaRobbVP2K4_v1.0.rar
Release Date: November 10, 2011
Author: Tux Android
E-Mail: axelong93.newwave@gmail.com
Total Unique: Ninety-Eight
Software Used: GoldWave v5.64 Beta, Media Player Classic Home Cinema (CCCP), UnrealEd 3.0

Samples:
"You have to believe it, and you hate it. I don't have to believe it, and I think it's beautiful."
"One wipeout in that tiny thing, and you're going to be showing a lot more than your sick rides."

Contents:
16 Acknowledgments
0 Names
14 Friendly Fires
5 Orders
23 Other/Miscellaneous
46 Taunts

Tip me on Ko-fi (new!)

Zitat:
"I am your fairy tale. Your dream. Your wishes and desires, and I am
your thirst and your hunger and your food and your drink."
-- Klaus Kinski

Geändert von Pinguin (11.11.2011 um 04:49 Uhr)
Pinguin ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort