Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Videos > UT2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 0 EUR (0%)
Jetzt spenden

Radical Neck Dissection
Do not seek. Seekbar is broken.

Directory Categories
Neues Video eingeben
Video Directory Index
Recently Added Videos
UT99 (57)
UT2003 (34)
UT2004 (188)
UT3 (34)
UT4 (51)
Unreal Engine 4 (21)
Others (14)
Gears of War (7)
UT-Matches (69)
Watch a Random Video
Search Videos
Directory Statistics
Total Videos: 476
Total Categories: 9

Verwandte Videos
14:13 MXS The Movie
3:37 the end of nothing
3:49 cosma-Movie
5:25 Brownies
5:10 Unnamed | GaB.ut|ChRoNiX
Stichworte
dissection, gammo, kaos, neck, radical

Video Details
Titel [Report video] Radical Neck Dissection
Category UT2004 Rating
Datum 10.12.2009, 10:46 Zeit 11:30
Upload by Donzi.UTzone Hits 30.754
Comments 0
Description 23.05.2007

Creator: gammo

Featuring:
Clan kAoS and friends (AUS)

Well I started this movie a long time ago and throughout the years it had to be repeatedly stopped and started. Every time I started it, it was to use Rypel’s newest version of his brilliant RypelCam camera software. So as a result this video suffers from very uneven styles and camera moves, also means that the quality between each clip varies.

But the real reason it even got finished is because I have not a clue about using a better video editor then trusty old VirtualDub. So as I recently completed dumpframing my latest project “Pandemonium” I was stuck as to using a video editor. My good clan friend 2k, suggested I use Vegas, as he’s already made, 4 or 5 great movies with it and was willing to help me come to grips with it. (Many thanks mate, you saved the day many times wink.gif

So I didn’t want to dive into it with my Pandemonium stuff, so I thought, why not grab all those headshot videos I’ve made over the years and slap them together in Vegas!

Done….

Well that’s the truth of it. So don’t expect an elaborately constructed video or anything even remotely similar….. Stuff I put in here was shot over nearly 4 years, the most recent 7 months ago. So as this was an excuse to learn Vegas, I played around with a lot of Fx and velocity settings, two things I don’t like much, so I thought why not get them out of my system now.

By Fx I’m talking about atmosphere, lighting, colour and sound, not transitions or generated media, a combination of those properly used can create a very particular look and feel for a movie, so anyway that’s what I tried to do, but you tell me…

I did not want to spend too much time on this, so there's things that are overdone and some that could of used a bit more attention, having said that, it's by no means a mess, lol. The audo is tightly synced , the Fx carefully laid out and the content nicely balanced out. With a biching sondtrack that will make ya feet tap....

While this is no competition entry, it is neither statement on how to use RypelCam, suffice to say, that using Rcam is an awesome way to make Ut4 movies and hopefully more film makers will use it. If anything I try to demonstrate the many different ways it can be used in combination with more traditional ways of shooting Ut movies.

Lastly I tried to make it fun and lively, so I used varied music for the soundtrack and added some footage I made one rainny night I got really, really, really toasted…

_:_To Epic, there’s a lot of good reasons in this movie, as to why the beautiful Lightning Gun should be retained in Ut3 wink.gif

For playback use VLC media player. It’s free, no spudware and you can get it here; http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
It’s the only way I recommend this movie to be played properly, because it’s what I tested it on.

That and turn up the volume, nice and loud……..

Specs;
Movie Title:......................... gammo's Radical Neck Dissection
Kill Types:........................... Lightning Gun Headshots
Duration: ........................... 11m30sec
Resolution:......................... 720 x 480
Framerate:......................... 29.97 fps
Interleave: ........................ 1 vid frame (33 ms), preload=432
Video Rate:........................ 5002Kpbs
Video Container:................. *.avi
Encoded with:..................... x264 - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
Audio Codec:....................... MPEG-1 Layer 3, 48000Hz 256 kb/s tot , Stereo
Audio Frames: ..................... Aligned on interleaves
File Size:......................... Video: 411 MB (94.85%)
................................... Audio: 21.0 MB (4.85%)
................................... AVI Overhead: 1.27 MB (0.29%)
BB Code

Comments
There aren't any comments to this video!

Video Directory licensed from Jaxel at 8WayRun.Com.
Original version from Video-Center of vBPoint (©)

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 11:07 Uhr.