Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | UTV-Live | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Videos > UT2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 55 EUR (110%)
Jetzt spenden

CHAOS: THE MOVIE
Do not seek. Seekbar is broken.

Directory Categories
Neues Video eingeben
Video Directory Index
Recently Added Videos
UT99 (57)
UT2003 (34)
UT2004 (187)
UT3 (34)
UT4 (51)
Unreal Engine 4 (21)
Others (14)
Gears of War (7)
UT-Matches (69)
Watch a Random Video
Search Videos
Directory Statistics
Total Videos: 475
Total Categories: 9

Verwandte Videos
10:08 aaXess by tewic
16:39 feel Unreal 4
6:27 Crash Down
8:47 Meretrix
3:24 Fragmovie 2 by jarnul
Stichworte
chaos:, movie, the

Video Details
Titel [Report video] CHAOS: THE MOVIE
Category UT2004 Rating
Datum 09.12.2009, 12:44 Zeit 14:23
Upload by Donzi.UTzone Hits 1.019
Comments 0
Description Release Date:
-------------
23 May 2004

Author:
-------
CH405 (me!)


Cast:
------
All voices from Naruto:

Chaos(pre-death) - Gaara
Chaos(post-death) - Zabuza
Xan - Sandaime
Devil - Sandaime/Orochimaru
Charlie - Hayate/Itachi
Soldiers - Udon, Random Ninjas!

The Movie:
----------
Length: 14 mins 23 secs

I created this movie for my first year university project. This is sort of a Machinima type movie which portrays a story about death and vengeance. One of the unique things about this movie is that it has japanese voice acting and english subtitles! 90% of the scenes were created using UnrealEd 3.0's Matinee and Pawn Scripting features. The other 10% was recorded while playing UT2004 online and offline against a bot. This is my first movie so there are minor errors. One of the worst being the sound. I've tried and tried but can't seem to be able to solve it. Every time the volume gets loud the sound crackles. So when you watch it just don't pay any attention to that and enjoy the short film

Thanks to:
----------
There is a brief mention of the people I'd like to thank in the movie but here is the full list:

Clan[zero]:
BadAss
SDMz
Merc
Satch
Eggie
Doeschi
FUCKINGLAGGED (even I dont know who he is!)
VeNoM
Impy
Wolfie

Other People(;p):
Jas
Sharringan
BB Code

Comments
There aren't any comments to this video!

Video Directory licensed from Jaxel at 8WayRun.Com.
Original version from Video-Center of vBPoint (©)

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 12:28 Uhr.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 (Deutsch)
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
CopyRight-Licence © 2000 - 2018 by UTzone.de