Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Videos > UT2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

ACo by dezp
Do not seek. Seekbar is broken.

Directory Categories
Neues Video eingeben
Video Directory Index
Recently Added Videos
UT99 (57)
UT2003 (34)
UT2004 (188)
UT3 (34)
UT4 (51)
Unreal Engine 4 (21)
Others (14)
Gears of War (7)
UT-Matches (69)
Watch a Random Video
Search Videos
Directory Statistics
Total Videos: 476
Total Categories: 9

Verwandte Videos
5:51 The Sunstorm
1:37 MXS The Movie 2 Trailer 2
6:00 e*jesus, the Movie
3:47 Farewell UT2004
1:31 UT2004 Tutorial: Dodge-Shield-Gun-Jump
Stichworte
aco, dezp, pilman

Video Details
Titel [Report video] ACo by dezp
Category UT2004 Rating
Datum 10.11.2012, 16:53 Zeit 9:51
Upload by Donzi.UTzone Hits 45.498
Comments 0
Description Well there she goes the movie made by dezp in association of pilman with the most enjoyable frags in duration of 9mins:52secs from ACo> with mostly Team Deathmatch owning.

dezp wrote:
This is my first serious movie project, and as such I put a lot of time and effort into it. While I wasn't planning on making another movie anytime soon, or at least not one this long, I met ACo one day, whom I knew as great tdm player, and after some talking we thought that a movie full of his TDM frags is a good idea, and so we started working on the movie.

About the movie:
ACo> by dezp is a simple, clean movie, featuring ACo>, a French UT2004 player. All the frags are from TDM or duel games. Instead of focusing on "fancy" editing, my main goal was to achieve good synchronization, flow and "atmosphere" of the movie, because that's how I like frag-movies myself. As a result, I think you can expect a fun movie full of action, and good frags - I would say this is one of the best frag collections from a single UT2004 player out there.

Enjoy the movie!

pilman wrote:
Did my best to help them and I really enjoyed working with both these fuckers! Hope you enjoy this movie which gave us lot of headaches and sleepless nights. Seriously, you have to enjoy it!

ACo> wrote:
Everything started one year ago when pilman and i were working on a new movie together after his last one. After around 5 months of work passed together, we sadly had to stop the whole project due to some technical problems. Huge loss, we both drank and cry.
We kept hope though, thinking we could still make something, in another way, or in another moment in the future, but not at that time.

One day, I met dezp, who i knew was a great moviemaker. He was especially looking for testing his movie skills again. So we talked about it, brought up some ideas to build a possibly new movie and actually it suited perfectly with what me and pilman wanted.
So we kept going. We started "working" all of us three together mainly on our irc channel #themovie (you can come visit us, don't expect a tour like in a museum though). What was done here was really awesome. We did a real a Great trio. Efficient & Fun.

I hope all the creativity & the brainstorming we had during that time, all the hard times like the goods, the dynamic parts like the calm ones, all those things we wanted to give, will be reflected in this 9min 52sec movie. (Paradox, we wanted a short movie at first, we just don't know what happened, it went well, so you will have longer movie to watch).

Anyway, have a great moment, and enjoy guys, see you soon cowboys
BB Code

Comments
There aren't any comments to this video!

Video Directory licensed from Jaxel at 8WayRun.Com.
Original version from Video-Center of vBPoint (©)

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 00:14 Uhr.