Home | Forum | Downloads | Videos | Artikel | Server-Stats | Impressum

Zurück   UTzone.de > Videos > UT2004

Zielbetrag
Zielbetrag für diesen Monat: 50 EUR, erhalten: 10 EUR (20%)
Jetzt spenden

Make Your Choice
Do not seek. Seekbar is broken.

Directory Categories
Neues Video eingeben
Video Directory Index
Recently Added Videos
UT99 (57)
UT2003 (34)
UT2004 (188)
UT3 (34)
UT4 (51)
Unreal Engine 4 (21)
Others (14)
Gears of War (7)
UT-Matches (69)
Watch a Random Video
Search Videos
Directory Statistics
Total Videos: 476
Total Categories: 9

Verwandte Videos
4:42 UT2004 Fragmovie: EDGE2 by F51
6:55 Sanitation
6:40 CookieFraggers
6:00 e*jesus, the Movie
13:32 !nvisible Devils - FragMovie of Pera 2
Stichworte
choice, make, nex, your

Video Details
Titel [Report video] Make Your Choice
Category UT2004 Rating
Datum 14.12.2009, 00:40 Zeit 4:46
Upload by sÀtÁñ.UTzone Hits 37.154
Comments 0
Description 03.02.2009

Creator: Nex

Featuring:
Bruns
DeadHead
Kier
Lovey
Mystikal
Nex
Sbs
Sebo
Shin
Showstopper
Tewic
Ynz

Description:
Well I got into moviemaking ages ago but I didnt know a thing, and I mean NOTHING at all,back in the day jinzo taught me some stuff and told me not to give up, bit by bit I started to learn vegas and all the other programs, one day we were playing a tdm with j-x and caesar made a multikill and he was like "hey nex why dont you make a little movie out of it" so in a couple of hours I created this little movie for him.
This really got me into moviemaking and shortly afterwards I created a similar small movie for bruns. Then I took a big step forwards and decided to make a movie.
Truupa started making a movie around the same time. We were planning on getting together in the future but seeing as neither of us had even finished our movie we kinda forgot these toughts.
so I was making my movie and it was coming along ok but at some point I just had no motivation and thus no inspiration to continue so I stopped working at it for some time, at one point I got so pissed off I deleted my entire folder that contained all the demos, the avi's and the vegas project itself.
Now recently I got motivated again and I just kept going and I had loads of fun doing it.
So what you just saw or what you're about to see is actually my first movie ever.
I did my best and I reckon that in the future I will be able to make much better stuff. but for now Im happy with what I can do so far.
Theres no real theme in this movie its more a small community video containing frags made by various people that sent me their demos.I hope you enjoy(ed) the movie.
BB Code

Comments
There aren't any comments to this video!

Video Directory licensed from Jaxel at 8WayRun.Com.
Original version from Video-Center of vBPoint (©)

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +1. Es ist jetzt 21:14 Uhr.